Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

READ AND REVIEW THE TALKING PALM IN 7 DAYS!

I AM GIVING AWAY 7 #KINDLE eBOOKS OF THE TALKING PALM IN A FUN GAME!
YOU DO NOT NEED A KINDLE.  SIMPLY DOWNLOAD A KINDLE APP. FOR PC, BLACKBERRY, ETC.

PLAN: I want 7 people who are willing to READ my novel, REVIEW and RATE the book on amazon.com FIRST, then PASTE the same review on goodreads.com.  ALL DONE IN 7 DAYS OR LESS.  

The Talking Palm is an easy read! It is great inspirational book for teen girls and for young and mature female adults! Men can read it to, especially if they have teenage or young adult daughters or plan to.

HERE IS HOW THE PLAN WORKS.
(1) If you agree to THE PLAN ABOVE, then from August 25th-August 26th, submit your email to the "Follow by email" box under the calender on my blog:  http://estherjno-charles.blogspot.com/ I need YOUR email to send the gift!

(2) From the email list, I will randomly choose 7 candidates to gift the #kindle ebook to after midnight on August 26th.

(3) Everybody will receive their email notification of the gifted book from amazon.com on August 27th.

(4)  I will post the winners's names on goodreads.com as well.

(5)The time game is on from August 28th - September 4th!

(6) I look forward to seeing your reviews on amazon.com and goodreads.com

(7) Thanks  for your wonderful participation.
Esther Jno-Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment