Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Book Review: 5 of 5 stars to Zarrella's Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The Science, Design, and Engineering of Contagious Ideas by Dan Zarrella


Zarrella's Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The Science, Design, and Engineering of Contagious IdeasZarrella's Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The Science, Design, and Engineering of Contagious Ideas by Dan Zarrella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Zarrella's Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The Science, Design, and Engineering of Contagious Ideas
by Dan Zarrella is a very helpful book! I highly recommend it!
The book uses research data to "deconstruct how social media works, who it benefits, and why we all depend upon these networks to help our good ideas spread."
It provides excellent yet simple relevant information to expand your knowledge of social media from a scientific perspective. For instance, I learned about a list of the most and least popular words for tweeting based on the author's research analysis. That gave me new ideas and an increased confidence that will certainly improve my social media interaction.
It is a great instructional book for people like me still trying to master social media. In fact, that was why I read the book. It came as an unsolicited offer through my email, and I caught the title. I read it immediately because I was already searching for information to help me improve my social media influence and business brand.
The information therein can also help media experts because you can always do better still. There is always room to grow and expand.
I am glad the free offer came unasked! What a gift!

Get the book now!  It is free through August 27th on amazon.com.
Thank you!
Esther Jno-Charles
Author: The Talking Palm


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment